View Single Post
Old 30 March 2020, 11:49 PM   #1
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Omega 20 mm padded black calf "rally" strap for Speedmaster Moonwatch with deployant

Up for sale is my Omega OEM 20 mm padded black leather "rally strap" which looks terrific on a Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch. The manufacture number is 98000024. The strap is 20mm at the lugs and tapers down to 18mm at the clasp. Paired with this Omega strap is a non-OEM deployant clasp which is very similar in looks and functionality to the OEM Omega deployant. It functions well and I've had no issues with it.

Strap is in very good condition. I am not the original owner but it looks to be only lightly used. It is an extremely comfortable strap, very flexible - not stiff at all. The curved ends match up perfectly to the Moonwatch case as you can see in the photos.

Asking $200 for the complete which includes shipping. Please PM or email me at mikeparsons695@gmail.com with any questions. I can accept Zelle or Paypal (buyer covers fees). I will also accept a personal check however the item will be held until the check clears.

samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote