View Single Post
Old 27 June 2011, 10:20 AM   #32
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezinternet View Post
cruvon - this is a great list ... here's some "*" power ...

I've bought both a 5513 and 7928 from #1 Mark Lerman - clean and honest representation of condition and RSC edits, if any.

I bought a 1016 from #7 Jacek with a dial to die for, and he later sent me the correct bracelet end pieces, and slot card for the box, at no cost when I asked about them. Friendly, knowledgeable, and has wonderful watches.

Got a Snowflake from #9 Derek, again clean and proper watch as represented. Great guy.

#10 coolvintage is John Putnam, also a knowledgeable chap who sold me an ancient Zenith chrono that hasn't run well but he's given a 1 year warranty and invited it back to his watchmaker. Great watch, fair price, proper information, and standing behind a very old movement - so no complaints.

#11 Zaf is a correspondent of mine and I have bought his published reference book on JLC. He runs the finertimes.com board where he helps any and all visitors with valuation questions. Zaf is a great resource for vintage watches, and repairs.

Thanks, also the star referals sound great, now to find one more referal for them:) before I put a star on!!
cruvon is offline   Reply With Quote