View Single Post
Old 27 August 2019, 09:42 AM   #46
othertbone
Banned

Watch: Rolex/AP/Vin Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by my rolex View Post
Does anyone know if a waiting list really exist. My local AD’s tell me I am on there waiting list for a Stainless Daytona and or a Pepsi GMT. In the past I have purchased several Rolex watches and have referred a number of new customers as well.

It’s been over a year and no call. Since then I’ve been by my AD and said hello, and I’m told they haven’t forgotten me. Their response is the back room is empty and Rolex are not sending any stainless sport watches at the moment. AD advised for the holidays Rolex may ship more SS models.

I’m wondering if this is accurate or if AD’s are showing preference to customers who spend large figures with them. After buying and sending business to my AD, one would think they should of called already.

Does any one have experience on this. Or if any one been called from a waiting list. Please share thanks.
The wait lists are bogus! Don't waste your time. AD's only sell steel sports to their VVIP clients at retail, and directly to grey market dealers at over list. Why would they sell to you (or me) when they can sell to their good clients who spend 50-100k in their store, or to grey market dealers at a much higher profit margin (while they also make them buy unwanted two tone models)? Think about it.
othertbone is offline   Reply With Quote