View Single Post
Old 11 July 2019, 10:31 PM   #37
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC View Post
When couples are later in years and they argue every day, about everything, every day, when does one call time of death on a marriage?
Neither one of us are bad people, we both love each other’s kids. Fidelity is not an issue. She has grandkids that I adore, and she is great with my adult children. We both make a comfortable living and we got married 12 years ago, but have no kids together, biologically.

Counseling has been tried, please know, not looking for any wanderlust or mid life crisis, but just want a simple easy life with zero drama.

Cannot hurt to get advice from total strangers, right?

Thanks TRF family
Sorry to hear, hope you can reach a resolution.

I can only relate a recent story, I was talking to someone I met who sounded like you.

Bottomline, they split, happily I might add and they accepted that they needed to move on with their lives and according to this person, they are both happier and still friends.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote