View Single Post
Old 24 July 2018, 09:16 AM   #6
wesdaniel
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Varies
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardoG View Post
...maybe joint venture? Most Rolex boutiques are co-owned. This from http://www.simon.com/mall/fashion-va...-maui-jewelers

Royal Maui Jewelers
STORE DESCRIPTION:
For over 10 years Royal Maui Jewelers has been the fine jewelry authority when it comes to service and selection at the Fashion Valley Mall. As the Fashion Valley Mall continues its fine living/luxury revival; Royal Maui Jewelers has taken cue as it prepares to expand into a new and redesigned 2700 sq ft. retail space. Having commissioned famed Hawaiian Interior Designer Sanford Hasegawa the new and improved Royal Maui Jewelers retail space will boast not only the high style and design of curved solid wood and glass display cases, but also San Diego’s first in-store Rolex Boutique. Buyers need now look no further when shopping for the latest and most exclusive styles of Rolex watches and while the boutique offers both watch service and repairs, it is also boasts the luxurious service of a certified watch maker on location. Royal Maui Jewelers prides itself on hosting a diverse inventory of fine jewelry for every customer with brands ranging from Carrera Y Carrera, Charles Krypell, Christopher Designs and many more. Royal Maui Jewelers is also proud to announce the exclusive rights to distribute the coveted Breitling watch brand in San Diego.
The name of the company that owns the new boutique slips my mind, but, it's not Royal Maui-affiliated.

I wonder what's in the AD agreements - it seems like having a second AD in the same mall wouldn't be okay.

On a similar note, Panerai just pulled AD status from Tourneau in this shopping center. When I asked Tourneau about it, they said that Panerai has CJ Charles up in La Jolla. But, that's a heck of a long way away.

I'd almost bet that Panerai will end up at Royal Maui and the new boutique will be the only Rolex distributor in the mall.
wesdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote