View Single Post
Old 1 March 2020, 01:07 PM   #616
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
It’s definitely bad for 80+ years old and unhealthy people. It will most definitely end though.
Everything ends.

Even potentially our time on this planet. Don’t get me wrong, I dont think we are even close to that.

But my question is how bad will it end. World markets destroyed? Global territories closing borders and shutting down travel? Essentials being hoarded and law and order breaks down? Military rule of law? Quarantines?

I’m not panicking. Please don’t misunderstand. But this is all possible.

And my wife went onto amazon and found many different essentials depleted. You can be certain I’m going to the supermarket first thing tomorrow to stock up and non perishable food items. Yo be honest, I’m fearful that I’m too late and much will be gone. I’ll update the thread tomorrow.

Just getting prepared. I do think the potential is there for this to be bad. Real threat or not. Fear and panic by the masses can make it real.

1. Long gestation period with no symptoms.
2. Easy to transmit
3. Can get multiple times
4. Likely the relatively few people infected now have been infecting others for weeks.
5. There is every possibility that every day will simply bring more news of more infected.

Can this blow over? Of course. Absolutely. But signs don’t point to that right now. All logical signs point to this just being the very beginning.

Just saying, better to be prepared, than not. I’m definitely taking this super seriously.

And so is my family. My father is the perfect candidate for this to be a mortal infection.

Am I worried? Will it keep me awake tonight? No, I’m not and it will not. But certainly I’m watching this and concerned with the potential implications.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)