View Single Post
Old 27 March 2018, 06:34 AM   #147
cdbeaver66
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB View Post
Thanks Jacob, I appreciate what I will assume to be a generous offer of help from a fellow forum user but will have to graciously decline on this occasion

Unfortunately too many people, especially those who post in the "want to buy section" of this site become a target for the more unscrupulous members of society. I'm not in anyway suggesting that's you, but it's a risk I'm not willing to take.

Just seen a cracking example on eBay, shame I'm not comfortable purchasing this way, even with the so called buyer protection PayPal offer which I've unfortunately found out in the past actually means very little.

I have contacted Jacob before regarding his purchase experience from an AD in Japan, I have contacted the AD and done some research and all looks legit. Haven’t brought anything yet but possibly will by the end of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Breitling Colt Chronograph 2. Melbourne Watch Company Portsea 3. Tudor Black Bay ETA Blue 4.Rolex GMT Master IIc LN 5. Tudor Heritage Ranger 6. Tudor Pelagos LHD 7. Tudor Black Bay Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition 8. Tudor Black Bay GMT 9. Tudor Black Bay Harrods

Instagram: mykicksandticks
cdbeaver66 is offline   Reply With Quote