View Single Post
Old 15 April 2018, 11:18 PM   #19
JR16
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post
I managed to get 15% off my 5146R about two months ago. The local market heavily favours sports and steel watches which helped me in my negotiation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie4455 View Post
I really think it depends on the AD, if you have a good relationship with the dealer getting it under msrp is def possible. If your just walking in off the street prepare to not only pay full price but if its a desirable model ( 5711 or 5712) good luck even being able to get on a waitlist. Ive talked to my AD and they weren't even taking anymore ppl for their waitlist on those models

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyp View Post
I got 10% off my 5167A from a dealer who I'd never purchased from before (in 2015, but the same thing was said back then about these not being discounted).

Aside from the steel 5711 and 5712, many dealers will discount 12-20% depending on the model and method of payment. Best to call around.

Thanks!
I would be buying from my local AD wiry whom I have a great relationship for 7 years or so. I recently got a 5167a from them and have been on 5711 waitlist for about a year. Still deciding on whether to add an AC in the meantime (originally thinking 5205 but now second-guessing and want to try on a 5146 and 5396)... appreciate all the insight and advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
JR16 is offline   Reply With Quote