Thread: New Novelties
View Single Post
Old 19 September 2020, 04:39 PM   #53
dauster
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
As many here know my distaste for ADs and today only reinforced that view. Had a lunch meeting in BH and thought I'd drop by the boutique since I was literally across the st. they let one guest in a at time now so it was just myself and the sp. I asked about the new concept GMT. To which I got the cold reply "oh we have no idea when we might get them and are only expecting 1-2 a year. I asked what the retail was and got a "around $340k ish, we really don't know exactly yet." I mean what a complete sh_t show. How is it I know more than the sp and other than the LE GMT, I guarantee these will be on the grey market in no time at a good discount as they always are and no tax. For me, their boutiques just hurt the brand. Anyway... Love the blue model but the more actual pictures I am seeing, the more it seems a bit novel and I think I'd enjoy the black or grey more. Amazing piece though.
Agreed, it’s just sad that even in the super high end level luxury market there are such random SP - happens all the time in clothing too... I would assume unless you have a great relationship you are not going to get a piece anyway - I’m sure Kevin hart and John Mayer come before you :)

If I could I’d go RG limited edition but black is beautiful fo sure goes well with Miami blue bracelet that love so dearly.
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote