View Single Post
Old 11 March 2020, 07:29 PM   #1476
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtnator View Post
Think about this, if every one just stayed home for 2 weeks (unless hospitalization is required), the virus would run it’s course and die out. It’s a lot of pain to do this but it would be short lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do realize however that’s 100% impossible right? You’d still have people moving around. First, there will be those that just won’t do it. Second, emergency workers like police nurses and doctors. Third, how about power plant workers? Someone has to keep the electricity running. Sanitation? What if you have a very lovely but not very intelligent French bulldog like me that usually goes to the vet once a month for some stupid emergency? See what I mean? I still think if you got millions of people to stay home it would slow it down but then once everybody came back out wouldn’t it just start right back up again? Seems to mean if this virus is going to run its course it’s going to run its course.

I still see people who are most concerned about it saying some things our government is not saying like the virus is much worse then what we are hearing. If they are right then we have to consider that we are being lied to absolutely every day by CDC and all the other the government agencies as well as China has to be lying because things look to be getting better over there and that just doesn’t fit the narrative of the world is coming to an end. I’m have a very close friend of mine who is a lot more intelligent than me who has been watching a podcasts from some immunologist that claims in America alone we will be 60 million infected and 500,000 deaths in just the next 9 to 12 months. Get enough Americans to watch that podcast and we all have one hell of a panic on our hands and never mind the economy because that will be utterly destroyed for the foreseeable future. Not to mention that immunologist completely contradicts everything I hear on the daily virus briefing from our government. So guys somebody is lying. Or somebody is telling the truth and others are using scare tactics. Those are the two options here IMHO. Stay safe.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250