View Single Post
Old 4 December 2019, 06:29 PM   #99
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearxj86 View Post
Who here has been less than pleased with their interactions with Tiffany-Patek SAs or have heard of behavior not befitting of Tiffany or Patek's customer service levels?
Generally, the sales staff have been short yet sweet. Look, you don't really expect to be on Tiffany's radar with a single purchase. Especially if you're asking for a hot model, which am sure you realize they get asked for many times a day.

If you are not happy with the way you're treated, then don't buy from Tiffany. No big deal, move on. As passionate as many of us are, always remember in the end it's just a watch, not a life-saving device.

'Vote' with your consumerism. By buying Tiffany-branded products, you are supporting their way of business. Seems to me this is not something you support and fully respect that.

On a personal note, use their classic Hampton design silverware daily and love it! They gladly exchanged a defective piece too, no questions asked. When we were there, they gave my wife a nice silver polishing cloth and other goodies, and we never asked for them as Tiffany rep kindly offered them to my wife, who was very happy about the kindness of Tiffany's staff.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote