View Single Post
Old 12 January 2021, 10:59 PM   #14
MeepHead
"TRF" Member

Watch: TV
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandhopper70 View Post
Now I want to go try one on my wrist...
The reason this piece works is because of its simplicity.. I don’t need corroboration from anybody but the funny thing is I talked to a gentleman driving a Gorgeous vehicle ((RR) on Saturday. The reason I spoke to him is because he had a new sea dweller watch on his wrist.. he pulled into a restaurant carry out parking spot.. in any case we both talked about watches for a while... I have pateks, AP, ETC.. I continually find myself wearing this new piece all the time. And he commented the same . The authorized dealer from whom I bought this also explained some of their best customers (myself included maybe) have loads of pieces but in everyday life, revert to the sea dweller as their daily wearer. Not daily beater. The watch with which they’re most comfortable. This watch has the legibility of a deep sea but the cyclops window makes it readable like a sub... the lugs make,it wear smaller than sized. It grips the wrist.

I’m seriously contemplating buying the two tone version this coming weekend. I’m hoping someone else grabs it. In any case this watch is definitely a sleeper. There’s literally nothing objectionable about this piece. It’s a home run from Rolex. I had the opportunity to also buy a new sub and did not. I already have two old subs anyway. The 2020 sea dweller is the best Rolex piece I own.
MeepHead is offline   Reply With Quote