View Single Post
Old 14 January 2021, 08:09 AM   #108
logo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
Snoopy part aside, I think it's overall a fantastic looking watch. The blue bezel and sub dials with the silver pie pan dial, along with the blue strap...

I admit, when it was first announced, it didn't really do much for me, but the more I look at photos, the more I like it.

I was just at my AD today to check out the new Speedmaster (they didn't have it yet), but I did try on the previous gen Hesalite and Sapphire sandwich version. It didn't occur to me to ask about the snoopy...well it did a little, but I got distracted and forgot. Next time I go in I'll have to remember to ask.

Either way, some form of Speedmaster is in my future. It's tempting to get the previous gen Hesalite for $1000 less.... but that new bracelet...
You can buy the old one and order the new bracelet for it (or the Apollo 11 bracelet) - it fits per another member on the forum here with photos in a different thread. It still would come out cheaper than the new one most likely, so it comes down to your preferences/care for the movement and dial/bezel changes.
logo is offline   Reply With Quote