View Single Post
Old 25 December 2017, 02:04 AM   #187
roaddog359
"TRF" Member

Watch: Bluesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfaulkner View Post
Not every pledge member is interested in selling\buying. I am here for common interest in watches, information, education, entertainment and friendship.
I agree that some supporters just want to donate $25.00 to support the forum. Maybe sellers should have to make a $100.00 donation to be listed to sell. That may slow some of the scammers.

And the real sellers are making way more than that off one watch. All the big sellers are making out like fat cats. Only $25.00 a year overhead to run a business. Not to bad! Then some want to over charge you and claim supply and demand. So they can charge you more for a watch that they paid less for. Nothing like seeing the same seller post the same watch for sale several months later but increase the price. Then claim supply and demand for the price increase. If the demand was there they would have sold the watch on one of the first 2 postings for example .

Then if you want to use a credit card to afford you some protection. They want you to pay their fees for doing business with them. For a lot of sellers there is more being made than 2-3 hundred dollars. The big resellers are getting watches 10% to 30% below msrp. So don't fall for margins are tight, I can't come down any. GREED! of course this does not apply to all the sellers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
roaddog359 is offline   Reply With Quote