View Single Post
Old 17 September 2019, 08:26 AM   #28
dualcarb
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lover
Icon20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW16610 View Post
I'm heading to the pool in a few hours. I don't see that lady or the guy very often as they normally lane swim on weeknights. I would also love to hear what they have to say on battery life, sound quality, and over all ease of use.

The main ones I see on Amazon still leave many questions unanswered. I'm a bit concerned about the Sony ones staying in when I do flip turns or butterfly especially. Then every time I add new music I'll have to sync it to media player manually I'm guessing:

Since they're just MP3 players for the most part I won't be able to get around the file transfer method most likely.

Thanks for pointing that out. When I looked into the Sony ones they basically seemed like a Walkman / MP3 player I would have to put the files on from my computer. If something somehow had connectivity with my Android I could (hopefully) transfer playlists from my phone's storage and navigate those with just the headphones in the pool.

What's the sound quality like? Any issues with them staying in place at all?
They come with a silicon “wrap” or a rubber like bud. Both offers decent sound isolation and has no issues staying in place. I sweat quite a bit when I run and they stay in place like a champ. It’s only when I wear a hoodie where issues start to come in, as it’s a touch interface to control volume, skipping a track etc...otherwise sound quality is above average as it has pretty good dynamic range. Battery life is as advertised and should last you around three hours per charge.
dualcarb is offline   Reply With Quote