View Single Post
Old 5 April 2011, 10:51 AM   #10
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
Chaps....

Just throwing this out there really & following on from the posts in the other thread......

Anyone fancy a truly International GTG in Vegas late 2011/early or even July 2012??

Personally 'the further away & the cheaper the better' for me but I'm well aware we have many 'high rollers' on the forum for whom cost isn't going to be a factor....

But if December's way cheaper than January (or July's cheaper still) then that's gonna be my personal favourite, but of course I'm hoping that you guys will chime in with "can & can't do"s & your own experiences/insider travelling tips.

Obviously I don't suppose the likes of Raf' & Dalip will want to stay at Circus-Circus (or other less-luxurious hostelry?) with the riff-raff (like myself!) but I'm guessing some of the bars out there are great 'levellers' & while the ol' farts're sleeping it off the younger & better-looking amongst us (like myself again!!) can get out there & PARTAYYYYYYY!!

So let's get the ball rolling.......

Thoughts anyone..??
Circus-Circus is way too good for Raf SpudsyHe'll be looking to pay by the hour

And I think another gauntlet has been laid down my way for a party.....

All I can say is I am all over this idea

July 2012 will work

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
dalip is offline   Reply With Quote