View Single Post
Old 11 December 2021, 09:14 AM   #8337
usmc_k9_vet
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinsky1965 View Post
After a short but thorough search I was lucky enough to find the exact Omega I was hunting. This is N.O.S. from Omega Corporate, it was in their safe for 13 years, has never been sent out to a store or used for display.

I love heavy watches, I have never owned a watch with a gold case or bracelet but decided this was my next piece and after searching what was available I found this 45.5mm Planet Ocean Chronograph. The search was on but with very little success and that was because I came to find out that Omega only made this as a limited production run in 2009, one year only and although not confirmed yet it appears to have been only a run of 400-500 watches. If anyone knows how to find out how many pieces were made of the 222.60..46.50.01.001 please share this with me. I ended up picking this up from my local Omega dealer, THANKS to Lee at Omega South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, this is a super nice and knowledgeable salesman and if you need anything from Omega Lee will go to work. I didn't think he had any chance of locating this watch let alone a new watch, in the box, with a 5 year warranty but I was wrong. Most will think a 18 Karat gold 45.5mm sports watch weighing 12.9 ounces is ridicules and it is but in a wonderful way.

This is what I am wearing today and every day until the smile falls from my face. my daily wear!

So cool. I absolutely love this beast of a PO. This is the daddy PO. Would love to own one of these someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
usmc_k9_vet is offline   Reply With Quote