View Single Post
Old 14 April 2019, 10:35 PM   #8
ExPADIdiver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorradoBrit View Post
Maybe you can link to the FS thread in question. He's had three on TRF recently.

Seems not everyone shares your negative experience.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...light=ckpeters
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=665324

Bought and paid for. Sent him references galore and asked him to text or call or email them, a copy of my DL, talked on the phone at length about the process, paid him via paypal. Got refunded late last night with no heads up. Now, my money is in limbo for God knows how long. I have to call paypal today and see.I cannot move on another watch until my money has been returned.

So, he refunds paypal and sends a curt email saying he is no longer comfortable doing business with me and " you have set off every red flag there is." What the ****? after I gave him a ton of recent deals, my drivers license, I asked for nothing in return as we talked on the phone. However,he did not check the references and I did not hear from him all day to see if he got the label and the payment. Just a refund and message late last night. The entire worry and burden was on me. He had all of my contact information from DL to my LinkedIn as well as multiple references that were ready and waiting to be checked. I had nothing but a phone conversation and the few feedback he has here.

Is what it is. Puts me in a bind for week or so. Not to mention the fact I wanted this particular gen 1 dial Deepsea. Everything was fine until last night. That is my NEGATIVE experience CorradoBrit. I am just sick over this whole thing. Ruined my weekend. It was the only Deepsea within my budget, unpolished, original owner etc. Now I have no watch and no money until Paypal gives it back. Won't find another Deepsea at that price either. I am both nauseous and mad.Take it or leave it.
ExPADIdiver is offline   Reply With Quote