View Single Post
Old 20 January 2018, 02:14 PM   #1
mwasheikh
"TRF" Member

FSOT Audemars Piguet Royal "Elephant" 26470ST SEALED FRESH FROM AP COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Hi all here for sale we have the AP offshore 42mm ROO Elephant dial.

Watch went in at AP Clearwater for a complete overhaul and is sealed in its new box. It came on the Grey Horn back strap and AP buckle. Watch was in mint condition before it went in for a full service and finish so it would be brand new condition for the owner. I have uploaded a few pictures of the watch before service and of course after service. It will come with warranty from AP, all associated service paperwork, boxes, warranty, books, USB AP card etc.

Watch was hardly worn strap was in mint condition as well. I will also be giving an additional Grey rubber strap with it too for the watch.

I am looking to trade this watch for the following:

AP 15400 BLUE DIAL, AP 15300 BLUE DIAL, AP Ceramic white or black 15707ce, or AP 15202 BLUE DIAL. Ressence, De Bethune.

Asking $19555 OBRO!

Thank you, and feel free to PM me, email me at mwasheikh@icloud.com or you can txt me at 408-360-7731 for any questions or sale price.

The price covers shipping. Paypal accepted, Wire Transfer, F2F, bitcoins as well.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting all, wear in good health.

Cheers
mwasheikh is offline   Reply With Quote