View Single Post
Old 10 April 2018, 09:29 AM   #86
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganfox17 View Post
Although I'm a banned member and there's a price on my head wanted dead or alive on the OF, I still read the Modern Omega section earnestly, have no recollection of the regular folks and my friends over there ever mocking Rolex GMT Master II Ref 126710 BLRO bicoloured cerachrom bezel or painting a negative picture. On the contrary it's the readers on the TRF who are actualy making repetitive unsubtantiated claims without even examining the watch yet in the flesh in real time.Can any0ne confirm the New Pepsi GMT shown to the public at Baselworld 2018 weren't prototypes of the actual watch?
Can you PM me and show proof of a thread on the Modern Omega Section where the readers were throwing insults on the New Pepsi? I'm curious.As far as I know, my friends over there were asking when the first batches would arrive, they were eager to get their hands on the new Pepsi GMT. Maybe the insults came from another forum but I certainly doubt your allegations about the folks at the Modern Omega section where I once had 5000 posts+
He wasn't talking about members on OF, so I'm not sure why you're bringing that forum into this discussion. He was talking about Omega, the company. And I'm pretty sure he was joking.
JacksonStone is offline   Reply With Quote