View Single Post
Old 8 March 2010, 10:06 AM   #143
idk01
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ16233TT
Steve (Nicko)

Buddy I am so disappointed and sorry the seller didn't come through, man I was hoping there would be a glimmer of light and "I'll see you half way", Even with Stevo involved I would have though just his presence would have at least got the seller to think about it!!!!

I'm still amazed even with all the input from everyone here that he still didn't budge putting his reputation on the line, considering the vast number of members here on TRF and the potential buyers that have now locked him out, for a small investment in your happiness and believe me he would have looked damn good in our eyes if he had coughed up and made the sale good, that always goes a long way.

Don't let this episode tarnish your Tudor when you receive it back in 100% working order, post some pics with a big cheesy grin, you've had to work a bit harder for a fine watch that is definitely worth the extra mile, and they say every watch has a story.

Again I was hoping for the good to come out but this time it left the building.

Stevo, mate a huge thanks go to you for the time and effort you put in here, I'm sure what we see on this thread is only the tip of the iceberg of what you contributed to Steve getting a "Fair Go" thanks a million, if I ever get in a bind, expect a call

Dave.