View Single Post
Old 17 April 2017, 02:22 PM   #1
GerardoG
Banned

Watch: ALL of them
Icon6 *T*H*E*****2017***T*R*F***WIS-CON**thread***

What can I say. WOW! That is the first word that comes to my mind today.

This project started just three years ago with a personal commitment to make unique gatherings for my virtual family. In a very short period of time, the original 'Las Vegas GTG' grew in attendance, and also started regional gatherings.

During the last three years, I have had the honor of meeting more TRFers, many of which I had spoken and/or written to; but I was missing the opportunity to sit down and share stories, watch pictures, wine, meals and cigars. To all of you, which are making this dream come true; THANK YOU!

Putting a GTG like this is not an easy feat; it takes time and resources; but in the end, being able to share this passion with you makes it all worth it.

To our TRF members that will not be able to join us during WIS CON '17 (a recent poll selected this as the name for Vegas 2017); please follow this thread closely, as all TRFers attending will share their stories and pictures here.

To our TRFers attending...thank you once again for your time and interest; I am looking forward to meeting you!

Safe travels!
GerardoG is offline   Reply With Quote