View Single Post
Old 18 May 2018, 05:45 AM   #458
Alpino
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
I'm confused, and have some questions:

- What is the difference between the Catalogue and the Master Catalogue? Why would they each contain different information?
- Why would an AD receive a Catalogue but not a Master Catalogue?
- Who has the Master Catalogue?
- Why is Rolex putting out two different catalogs with different information, if ADs might get one that has incomplete or inaccurate information?
- Where did you see the Master Catalogue?

Thanks.
Master catalogue is for AD only , is annual , and describes the exact actual collection. This catalogue in its 2018/2019 version is actually arriving at AD, some have it already and some not yet.

The catalogue distributed at Basel during the show, and that will be available at every AD very soon (UK and Germany already have it), is a limited view of the annual collection, and is freely distributed to all customer or prospect who ask for it ...

I got the opportunity to have the 2018/2019 master catalogue in my hands recently , and I can confirm (again) : Gmt2 LN and BLNR are both presented in this catalogue , page 87. Ask your AD if any doubt persist, as soon as he receives it ...

Here my own Master Catalogues collection, Rolex and Tudor , then my standard Rolex customer's catalogues ...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rolex_Bib_2a.jpg (150.2 KB, 930 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex_Bib_1.jpg (142.1 KB, 785 views)