View Single Post
Old 21 September 2021, 07:30 AM   #54
Rashid.bk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 12800ft = 3900m
First I have to say I agree Seth.....but....
It's society, our modern technically connected 24/7 planet. People are posting and updating content and sharing and tik tokking instagramming facetiming family talking game playing emailing public zoom meeting having state of current affairs. What's the difference between a full coffee shop, restaurant, bar full of people talking out loud possibly with music versus a couple of people on their phones doing the talking via audio/video, debatable subject.
I remember when people talking out loud via their wireless buds looked weird.....can't change people, people seem to be becoming more rude and more sensitive. Karens are running rampant.....
In a situation where you feel you're the sane one, it's best to mind your business and walk away. Everybody is on their phone, you complaining about it will usually make you look like some deranged old man.

This is the kind of issue that more often than not, "you will be the psycho socially inept person".
These days I'm looking to be in the least stress producing situation possible, along with a healthy diet and exercise, a worry and peaceful mind is essential for a healthy long life.
Rashid.bk is offline   Reply With Quote