View Single Post
Old 15 January 2012, 01:09 AM   #13
adrian182
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Adrian
This is a forum. Some members gave you their opinions - including a moderator with years of experience.

You can get a full evaluation by taking it to your nearest AD instead of sending it in for a service. Or even an independent watchmaker who specializes in Rolex work.
I don't mean any disrespect, and I hope any of my comments didnt come out that way. But like I said, I'm not a Rolex fanatic and wouldn't know one particular model from another, so I'm here seeking opinions from you experts and just asking for a more in depth answer, as all I'm getting is vague answers of "Yes, its fake".

Thoughts like these would actually help -
What parts of the watch give it off to you that it's fake?
What can I do regarding the sell of this watch from an authorized Rolex dealer?

It's not that I don't believe any of you, I actually do and I'm just shocked and feel cheated and sorry for my dad who bought this many years ago from an authorized Rolex distributor. Hence, the need for more info from experts such as yourself. I will now be going to an independent watchmaker to get some final feedback, and then finally back to the original store where my dad bought it from to get some answers.

It seems like posting pictures of the watch above is taboo in this forum. I am just merely looking for answers, but I understand if you don't want to further elaborate your thoughts.
adrian182 is offline   Reply With Quote