View Single Post
Old 21 March 2021, 02:55 PM   #13
daysky1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazza. View Post
Ive had this for many years and still love it

https://youtu.be/uD9U0bVfJM0

From daysky1 Not sure what I did to have it attach to your picture, perhaps an unconscious desire to own one?
I have never purchased a Rolex from an AD so I wasn't too disappointed when I ask one, I had become a friend of, if I could get a 41 Sub "Kermit", I also want to get a OP 41 both with the new movements. He finally said the Kermit didn't seem likely but offered me a Sub date 41, 3235 movement and of course I said yes,,,wow, I was very happy to, 1st break the ice with a AD and finally get to buy a Rolex without having to pay a markup either Grey or Preowned, ie flipper. 2nd get the new Sub 41 with the new 70 hour power reserve. It is now my most favorite watch. I never thought I would be able to buy from an AD. They have made a lifetime customer. And they just happen to be the most friendly AD I have ever spoken to. The one in Utah is a close second. The one in Utah is about a 24+ hour drive. The one I bought from is about an hour and 20 minutes. Not sure if a Kermit is in the future for me, it would have to be from my AD, maybe sometime. I am a collector of Rolex watches and I never sell, or flip. I keep what I buy for life. And enjoy each one as I look at them even when not on my wrist.
daysky1 is offline   Reply With Quote