View Single Post
Old 21 October 2022, 11:15 PM   #57
dddrees
"TRF" Member

Watch: This N That
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIslander View Post
Those boots really look great. As do all the other boots posted here. Who makes the best matte/unshiny black boots for a more casual look? Never owned any but I’m going to have to pick some up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
If your willing to spend more you certainly can get better boots. However it's up to you and what your wiling to spend but I can guarantee they will be nicer boots. Although it says it's a dress shoe thread there are tons of lace up boots here.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...ighlight=shoes

For the style let me just name a few:

Viberg
Whites Boot Co
Nicks Boots
Wesco
Truman
Alden
Rancourt
Oakstreet Bootmakers

For less and not quite as nice
Redwing
Wolverine 1000 mile boots.

To name but a few all of which I own something of personally other than Nicks which I have on order, Wesco and Truman which are nice but I yet to own a pair. So I can certainly vouch for all of these companies.
In regards to boots as a whole I would stick with my original boot maker list and then take a look at what they offer. Some of course will offer different leathers with different finishing from time to time however I would think you should be able to find something that matches what your looking for.

Loyal Foot Soldier of The Nylon Nation.

Card Carrying Member of the Global Association of
Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons
dddrees is offline   Reply With Quote