View Single Post
Old 19 March 2023, 11:35 AM   #3641
JMGoodnight369
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dark knight View Post
Man, I've been following this thread loosely, but some of the recent posts are really concerning. I've already limited my purchases of the 32xx watches due to this thread and others like it. I "only" have 2 32xx watches, but I'm tempted to sell one of them. I don't think I can bear selling both as I really like them and even selling one would hurt. But these issues are truly concerning. Really tempted to just hope for the best and ride this out with just the one watch and maybe buy more when the inevitable and hopefully improved 33xx emerges.
That’s where I’m at too. I’m really hoping this ends up being like KIA when all their motors started blowing up. They replaced all the engines and bumped up the warranty. I’ve got 3 and a half years on one watch and 4 and a half of warranty on another so I’m gonna ride it out and send them back until they either get it fixed or warranty runs out. I liquidated some of my older watches to update to the new submariner line because the fit and proportions are on point. But at what cost? Rolex screwed the pooch on the 32xx movements and it’s been kept under the wraps this whole time. This is not the attitude a luxury brand should have if they are charging this much for a product. I won’t be buying another 32xx watch until it’s widespread news they have either fixed it or gone back to the good ole Swiss lever escapement
JMGoodnight369 is offline   Reply With Quote