View Single Post
Old 19 March 2023, 08:50 PM   #3645
JMGoodnight369
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
The issue is known for years now, with plenty of evidence. People may choose to believe what they want, I'm not here to argue with anyone.
WOW. I think this right here has been what a lot of us have been waiting to hear and thank you for coming out and saying it. It seems like HQ is more concerned with building another factory to lock out more watches rather than make sure they maintain the quality they have advertised for all this time. It’s a bummer because the quality and reliability is what drew me to the brand originally. The lack of transparency is frustrating for us owners as well but I can’t imagine what it’s like to have a passion for your work and to be left in the dark like that with no answers for yourself. I asked about the issue to the representative at RSC NYC when I was there and it was an expert level avoidance on the subject. They definitely know because it was a perfectly trained response of “we haven’t seen any new watches come in with this issue before, but we will put the upmost care into getting yours working properly”. What you posted sealed the deal for me. I’ll hold out for a while and send them in when needed but if I fix isn’t there before the warranty is up I’ll be going back to the 31xx references.
JMGoodnight369 is offline   Reply With Quote