View Single Post
Old 8 April 2020, 05:58 AM   #1071
vitadine
"TRF" Member

how many rolex do you own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texex View Post
That is almost the exact collection I am working on. Amazing! I have that BLNR, hulk, and white Daytona (plus a polar explorer II in place of your explorer). I’m on a list for the blue sky dweller and The BLNR and hope to get them this year. That leaves just the Sub no date which I would like to pick up before it’s changed. I’ll post a pick when I finish up my hunt.

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!

My NoDate Sub is indeed a SeaDweller 4000 @ 40mm (Ref. 116600) ;-)

My history here was:
SeaD 4000 -> BLNR -> Explorer -> Hulk -> BLRO -> SkyD blue -> Daytona -> OP 39
In the progress I also had a Datejust 2, a white SkyD, GMT LN, BLNR Jubilee at some point. I parted with those in favour of the collection as it is now.
My biggest challenge was to get them all new from AD‘s at msrp or even with discounts.
It’s perfect for me now, but as it is with this hobby, the journey seems to never end. I‘d love to add a black Daytona or the WG on Oysterflex (116519LN) and maybe a DSSD Cameron and/or the Milgauss Z-Blue.
Don’t overlook the OP 39 with white or black dial. It‘s just a basic model, but it’s so clean, timeless, perfectly balanced and versatile. There are occasions where you just need a simple piece that doesn’t attract much attention. I found the Explorer I and white OP perfect for that.

Yes, please post some pics whenever you’re collection makes the next step. :-)
vitadine is offline   Reply With Quote