View Single Post
Old 21 February 2019, 11:09 PM   #1
agentsmith350
"TRF" Member

Rolex Service ( UK ) Absolute disgrace

There is SO SO much more to this but I know that people wont read it if I go into detail.

Long and short is my new watch was sent in for a simple glass and dial change , came back only the glass done and a nice scratch on the lug , Off it went again and came back with a flawed dial fitted and damaged links , Off it went again and came back with hair on the dial and a combination of recessed/protuding link screws. The watch was kindly accepted back by the AD after all this and I purchased another.

I later noticed this watch had a flawed clasp , so off it went and I requested a link be changed to better fit, Being sure to point out several times that the screws where to be returned as they where sent and not altered, especially ones that where not being refitted in the link change.

Since spending around £40 on return postage previously plus a 4 hour drive to the AD I asked they send a pre paid return package this time , this is what they sent ( and all that was sent ) I ended up having to borrow a friends service box under the promise RSC would replace it , which they also failed to do correctly but that's minor in the grand scheme :

Eventually , after being told a few different days when it wluld be ready to be returned the watch arrives back with EVERY screw changed , All sitting recessed at both sides and the polishing slots now visible. When questioned I was told they had “bruised” the screw when changing the link so replaced and matched the other “good links” to the same recess…

Here are a couple extracts from our correspondence, check out the last one which is the responce i got two weeks after my email when i chased then up.

Me :

RSC :

Me :

RSC :

I sent details to Geneva and was ignored , I sent a letter to the UK after sales director who responded without addressing my points pretty much telling me how good there service is then ignored my reply.

If anyone has any advice id appreciate it.
agentsmith350 is offline   Reply With Quote