View Single Post
Old 21 September 2022, 03:28 PM   #22
HorologicalGangster
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 326938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaster View Post
I understand this model is not too popular, and several international members have reported that this piece tends to sit on AD’s cases, so definitely not a hot model. If you want to buy brand new from AD you can probably find one that can order it for you. If you are going grey for lightly used, I agree with dauster that this should be trading at a bigger discount than $4K. if you look at the small version 7234, it’s trading in the mid-$30Ks or around 30% below MSRP. The larger 5524 should command less discount because it’s probably more desire (it’s marketed as a men’s watch while the smaller one as women’s watch). However, the gap between those models should not be that big.
Thank you for the information. There's only 1 PP AD near me, and they said I pretty much have to buy a model from their pre-owned selection of various brands to establish a relationship with them to MAYBE get a 5524R. I'm not playing that game. All of their pre-owned models are over MSRP and none appeal to me.
I guess my best bet is to go gray when the prices drop or an out of city AD for new.
Patek 5524R
HorologicalGangster is offline   Reply With Quote