View Single Post
Old 11 November 2014, 11:08 AM   #143
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeCCW View Post
Its a learning curve mate, to each is own

You are welcome my friend, when you are in the middle of the hurricane with all the possible purchases available is hard to enter to reason, believe me I now I am on remission and luckily is going steady

Consider yourself part of the company mate just remember I am the majority shareholder of the company
Of course you are the CEO, founder and gourou, no question about that

I can't say that I am on remission, as it is really a relief for me to have gone down from 9 to 3, and I really feel much better and enjoying much more the pieces that I have left, and it's clear that I will not go to level 4 of the cult before a very very long time, of course I am always thinking when I like a watch would I really love to have it, would it really stay and have it's place with the other 3, and if I would decide to take the step it wouldn't be before the deadline I fixed for myself, which is minimum 1 to 2 years, but I find myself very content with my trio and it's very possible that I will decide to stick to it, but if not I would contemplate AP RO, don't know which one as IMO the 15202 is probably my fav but having a 5712-1A it would again IMO be too much in the same league, or PP Nautilus 5726, probably on strap, even if in theory I prefer the bracelet version but having 2 1A models would be too close for a 4 piece collection, or maybe if I decide to cross the line to a more dressy piece one day an ALS, but only time will tell and if I continue to be satisfied with my 3 and only 3, which I think should very likely be the case as I think my trio is just perfect for me, and I will only consider adding a 4th if I really want it for a long time and need it

lapince is offline   Reply With Quote