View Single Post
Old 22 June 2022, 11:55 AM   #7
mickyd329
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/PP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by psm11 View Post
I get this is the reality nowadays but my God is it ridiculous that we have to be so fearful of offending SAs over such trivial things. This is why they can get away with treating people like crap. By all means reach out to the person you hit it off with. The journey to getting your AP should be an enjoyable one and not rife with this BS. Can't wait for the SA bootlickers to weigh in on this post--in their mind SAs can do no wrong.

I think it goes both ways. I don't think we need to be fearful of offending the SA.

I spent about an hour talking at the boutique yesterday while getting a 1.5 link added to a watch. I don't use this particular boutique for purchases by the way.

I asked them how difficult it was to do their jobs with the high demand in the current market and what determines who gets a piece allocated, especially if it's their first. They said it was just nuts and that there was no specific set of criteria. They said it comes down to a lot of variables like current collection, hobbies, and etc., but most importantly how pleasant the client is and how well they hit it off. I hear some clients can be very demanding. I've heard the same thing from my boutique as well.

At the end of the day, I think it comes down to the relationship you are able to build like everything else in life.
PP 5205G-013/ PP 5212A / AP 15416CE /26574 st QP/ AP 50th 16202st /AP 15500st Black / AP 26405CE / AP 77350CE / AP 15551st / AP 67540sk /Daytona C White/Rolex SS BLRO / Rolex Sub Green / Rolex Explorer II/ Rolex DJ Blue
mickyd329 is offline   Reply With Quote