View Single Post
Old 22 June 2022, 11:46 PM   #10
RolexADreal
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek Chrono Perp
I, and many AP lover find AP house team very likeable, all of them. I guess the question you want to ask yourself is if you are the right client for that brand, a Birthday or a whatsapp message unlikely will bring you a "hot piece", doesn't mater who your SA is...

In my opinion If you feel like you are not connecting with a specific SA, just ask the manager to be allocated to a different one, that team doesn't make a fuss about it, watches are quite evenly allocated among them, i am sure they will understand you migh not get along with one person and want to talk with someone else...

Said that, allocation of high demanded pieces is very difficult nowdays, it's unlikely there are shortcuts available but you can try your luck... A lady piece won't land you anywhere, trust me we all bought way more than that and still waiting for 15202's, 16202's double balance and perp ceramics...

Enjoy the journey