View Single Post
Old 13 July 2022, 11:09 AM   #127
only1swami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armis View Post
Thanks for sharing these great shots and video. What was your impression of the black chrono with ceramic middle case? That is my absolute favorite Code.
I loved it. When looking at it online, it didn't seem that fancy but in person it felt like an optical illusion where the middle was missing/hollow. Personally if doing ceramic, I would opt for pink gold version of the code...I think that combo will hit harder

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobs View Post
Nice pictures! May I ask what's your wrist size?
Is this your watch on the first picture in the background? (stainless steel with open case).
Did you have to make an appointment to try those pieces on?
thanks
small wrist 5.5''/14cm. I don't own any Codes yet but already had a decisire for the chrono + perpetual. But after this trip, am strongly considering a date only (purple, burgandy, or blue). Yes NYC is by appt. only and my local boutique helped to set up a time slot for me to visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekman View Post
I own the burgundy code but if there is 1 other code I want it's the ceramic chrono. They did not have these in when I visited the AP house last month, curious if they have some exhibition Royal Oaks now?
No ROs on my trip a couple of weeks back. There was a 43 ROO. I heard the actual NYC boutique has the exhibition 50th pieces...but not sure. Will try to sneak a visit there next week if I can get it

How do you like the burgandy code / how's it been owning/wearing the piece? was that your top date only color when buying?
only1swami is offline   Reply With Quote