View Single Post
Old 23 November 2022, 12:37 PM   #13
911AP
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post
you look silly, quite frankly I point out your failed logic and you still grasp for straws. Desperate for the market to stay afloat eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post
The two on MODA were deleted, I'm sure they'll get reposted shortly. it happens frequently if they don't sell within a few days. I'll ping you if you actually want one at that.

There was also just one for $36k on another website I'm trying to find it in my history. I'm on phone at the moment.

There's one for $33k with a small knick on the body here: http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...=1023501&rid=0

been trying to sell this for weeks on different platforms. You could probably get it for 30k if the nick doesn't bother you (I know with the way I wear watches, that happens within a few months to almost all my watches anyways).

Deals are over the places for ROO guys, if you ignore the charade by some acting like values haven't plummeted.
Bro they moved your pricing thread to another section. Wasn't that a clue for you? Stop turning every thread on this forum into a pricing thread. Go have your arguments in the dedicated thread that was put in your corner of the forum. You are annoying people at this point.
911AP is offline   Reply With Quote