PPFANBOY
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_ninja View Post
In case u need enabling

Consider me enabled good sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersam80 View Post
I work just around the corner from there and on Friday the construction barriers were still up.

I've also tried to get a discount in Singapore and the AD in crown recently, no dice. However the blue dial date only is readily available at 15% or more discount on chrono24, surely that's the way to go?

Anyway - I'm toying with the idea of selling my GMT and putting the funds towards the blue dial date only and having that as a daily on the rubber to compliment my ROC. How does a VCO go as a daily in terms of scratches, robustness etc?
I've not owned one so can't comment. But Overseas > GMT. No brainer IMO. If we're talking class, looks, holy trinity etc.

Chrono24 shows around 10 to 15 percent cheaper than the website price for new 2019 chrono models. I'm gonna hit up the boutique when it opens and see how I go. Maybe time the purchase with travel and get it duty free? There is comfort in buying directly from a brand owned boutique. I hope we get an AP or Patek soon.

Back to the Overseas. Those perpetual calendars looks great. Only in PM though, not to my liking. Would jump on a SS version. Actually they should make a ceramic version.. Piggyback on the AP hype.
PPFANBOY is offline   Reply With Quote