View Single Post
Old 29 August 2019, 11:32 AM   #80
Verbow
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fop518 View Post
oh, on a side note:
The gentleman at the NYC Boutique told me that all of the blue and black gen3 overseas were sold out besides the one blue chronograph he let me look at. He said they have been waiting 3 weeks thus far for more stock and nothing yet...
Everyone is definitely right about Gen3 demand now being higher than supply. Which is a great thing for VC I think?
They’re definitely heating up.

I’ve visited my AD 3 times over the last couple months and they never had any Overseas in stock (they did say they had received some ordered for customers). When I said I was considering a a deposit and how much they’d be willing to work with me to bring the price down, I was told “not much - it’s too popular”. The owner (who I had previously purchased from) was to call me back and he never did.

Fast forward to last week - Armand at Govberg (not the dealer above) emailed me and said there was a wait of 4-6 months on the blue three hand.

The USA Chrono24 dealers are starting to list the black and blues above list price. Even Jomashop has a puny 7% discount.

Yup...a great thing for VC...
Verbow is offline   Reply With Quote