View Single Post
Old 13 June 2019, 07:49 AM   #85
Russell996
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsai-man View Post
OK as I have contacted Patek directly its fair they have a chance to reply, also for balanced reporting on the forum lets keep this thread open for now.

I can also see some have an interest in the outcome, I don't epect a reply though after all my £23,000 purchase is probably not important to them. I will update the thread good or bad if or when I hear from them.

I also mentioned my 5167A which broke the wrong side of the 2 year warranty period, hopefully that may help to get the rust looked at. I'm reluctant to get it fixed as I read they just strip it down, clean it and put it back together so it will probably just stop winding again.

Sometime's I wish I just stuck with Rolex and Omega they have always been no trouble.
Have gone via your AD? If so, why do you not expect a reply? Of course they will reply and by return.

When you say you don’t want to get a 5167A repaired, can you explain as I don’t understand.

Update:
I see you posted back in August, piece was 4 years old not 2 years. Why did you not get it fixed last year?

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=621556
Russell996 is offline   Reply With Quote