View Single Post
Old 24 June 2019, 09:48 PM   #352
_speedmaster_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchy View Post
I read in a Hodinkee article comments that there was still a MilSpec available at the Xintiandi AD in Shanghai so I purposely went there looking to buy this piece. They don't, but they do have 1 last BOC. I have a smallish 6.5 - 6.75" wrist but the 40mm wore smaller than I would have liked. So I ended up getting the regular 45mm. I've never been more impressed with a watch, much more than my grail SD4k
The 40mm FF case does wear small, which I personally like, but understand it would wear too small for most. This goes back to my earlier point, they really should make the standard FF 42mm. It would be ideal for most people.
I spoke to the same NYC boutique manager as many of you about this as well and received the same response. Blancpain must know they are turning away hundreds, if not thousands, of potential customers worldwide by being stubborn on the 45mm sizing.

instagram.com/ct_watch_guy
_speedmaster_ is offline   Reply With Quote