View Single Post
Old 30 July 2019, 03:06 AM   #20
Bucky
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisLondon View Post
Hi guys,

I was really happy with my new 683 42mm i bought at harrods london on the 12th of July. I wore it during the day and took it of at night.
On the 19th it started being slow and i had to change the time because it was behind. Eventually on the 25th it just stopped working! Even if i turn it clockwise very carefull untill you hear a click (full charge) it stops after 10min.
Panerai itself is never available in Harrods but a gentleman at the fine watchroom advised me to put the watch safe en return it when i come back from the states on the 1th of September!!! I’m so dissapointed...bad feeling what could be wrong this whole summer until i’m back in the UK! Worst experience ever and this is my first!!! Watch!!!!
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it is just a one off. Am sure it will get serviced and come back fine. I recently took my 233 to the boutique on bond st tonget serviced as the movement stopped as well. Mine was 10yrs old though.

Hope you don’t mind me asking but how much did you pay for the 683 in Harrods? Did they offer a discount?
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote