View Single Post
Old 17 October 2020, 02:36 AM   #405
Beto737
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollieo View Post
To be fair, if you asked about this watch before the release (and everyone who cared knew it was coming on Oct 5) you could’ve put down a deposit. You probably could’ve put down a deposit even on the day of release, as deposits were closed the day after.

I think Omega did it right with this; any super fan you would be able to get one, even if you never had any history with an OB or even purchased and Omega. But if you’re too late, then either you have to wait a long time or you’re just SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re correct, I waited a little too long to inquire about it. In the past I’ve been disappointed with their releases for various reasons. Either the look or fit of the piece, or, as was the case with the 321, the price.

This release was in line with what I expected. The piece is beautiful and the price is fair. It should be a hit for Omega. And, even if I cannot get my hands on one, I’m very happy to see Omega come out with a watch that most people can wear. There are a lot of Rolex buyers that are yearning for an alternative. This wonderful rendering provides that for Omega.
Beto737 is offline   Reply With Quote