View Single Post
Old 16 April 2019, 11:53 PM   #10
ColnagoC60
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadeje View Post
Here’s mine, it seems like you tried this one. Its a marvelous piece

Yup that’s the one. I also tried the black dial and saw the blue dial in the metal (couldn’t try it as it was spoken for already) and just felt the silver was the most stunning, followed by the blue.

The boutique said all their ROC 38s are taken up already for 2019, but if I want the silver or grey ones, Feb 2020 is almost sure. I’m in no rush so maybe when the 38s come in in Q4 19 then I have a look at it first. They said the 41ROC is not a challenge to get in 1-2 months so long as it not too close to year end. Same for the 155. In fact they said if I want one by Q4 19, they can still get me a slate or black. I am tempted by the notion of going for the “classic” look first as a first foray into the brand, but I feel I would go for it more due to it being true to the model’s historical roots (which for me is not bad rationale) than the look per se. don’t get me wrong, looks great, but the chrono just edges it a bit I feel. Maybe if it were the blue dial I would feel differently.

One thing I have to say is so refreshing with AP is that there’s no games or crazy lists. Tell them what you want and they’re transparent with what and when.

Thanks for the input everyone
ColnagoC60 is offline   Reply With Quote