View Single Post
Old 13 July 2017, 03:03 AM   #14
brmeyers
"TRF" Member

Watch: ...Your Thoughts
^^^Thanks everyone

Sorry it could have been edited a little better.
When I got around to rereading I was "locked" out by TRF to edit.
Only a few little typos and paragraphs I would change.

Quote:
The red 24 hour hand is a PERFECT accent to through just the right amount of color across the pristine dial.
Should have been:

The red 24 hour hand is a PERFECT accent to throw just the right amount of color across the pristine dial.

This paragraph wasn't complete:

Quote:
I have seen this watch at the AD before, but wearing for a day, the innovative first ever "red" ceramic on a bezel along with the blue makes for such a perfect and patriotic combination.
I guess each bezel takes 40 hours to make and what begins all blue gets treated to bring out the red.
The effort Rolex puts into making this highly polished ceramic bezel pays off in spades.
Under certain lighting the polish is as smooth as glass as some of my pictures show.
I would add a few sentences and change to below:

---
I have seen this watch at the AD before, but wearing this beauty for a day, it was as if I was seeing it with new eyes.
Especially the pulchritude of the new ceramic Pepsi bezel.
This innovative first ever "red" ceramic on a bezel along with the blue makes for such a perfect and patriotic combination.
The colors magically change under different lighting situations and the bezel can sorta even transition from high polish in lower light and certain angles,
to semi-matte in high sunlight make the colors look more pastel.
Some complain, but I like the colorful transitions.
I guess each bezel takes 40 hours to make and what begins all blue gets treated to bring out the red.
The effort Rolex puts into making this highly polished ceramic bezel pays off in spades.
Under certain lighting the polish and finish on the Cerachrom bezel is as smooth as glass as some of my pictures show.
---

But overall it conveys what I wanted to say yesterday.

Here's a new car/watch shot today (and new avatar as well)

brmeyers is offline   Reply With Quote