Thread: Hello all....
View Single Post
Old 5 July 2006, 05:37 PM   #16
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
I'm guessing that it should be possible to fit SEL endlinks on an A series 16610. Since I doubt they'd redesign the case mid-way through a production run, it makes sense it should fit. Talk to a good AD and see if it can be done. Rolex USA can be anal about changing something on a watch that it wasn't spec'ed with, but a good watchmaker should be able to answer the question for sure. But I'd guess because the endlinks are integrated into the upper part of the bracelet, I'm guessing you'd have to get a completely new bracelet, unless you can find either new old stock or something used (unlikely, given SEL has only been around for six years on the sub).

Good luck.
Good advice, Johnny. I think it should fit....but he will have to buy a new bracelet, unless he gets very lucky with a slightly used one. But where will he find one?

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote