View Single Post
Old 8 December 2017, 02:10 AM   #27
JorgeCCW
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Patek and AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsalt View Post
Well said...I couldn't agree more, there is a very satisfying feeling when I wind my 643... hard to describe really...but I like it.

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
I'm with you Jorge I had reservations about buying a manual wind Panerai. Now I can't wait for it to run low to wind it
so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjknight View Post
Totally agree. I have the 424 as well and love winding it. It’s also the most accurate watch I own.
Absolutely, Also the Radiomir line has the bigger crown that makes it such a pleasure to wind ( Roadiomir 1940 line has the smaller crown )

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlhaluss View Post
I love the look of the minimalist pieces as well. And I agree that the manual winding of a watch gives a special feeling to the watch. Also, I am new to Panerai, and am very interested to learn that the P.3000 movement has an hour hand that can be moved independently of the minute hand without interfering with the movement.

Cheers,
Carl
Yes, that can be helpful when setting time so just don't have to go in circles with the minute hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
I like it. Don't know if it will bump out several other Panerai's that I am considering but look forward to seeing the 721 in person.
721 looks awesome. I enjoy the sapphire crystal of the 424 and the rail minutes indicators on the dial though. Both awesome just preference

"Nothing happens until something moves "
Albert Einstein
JorgeCCW is offline   Reply With Quote