View Single Post
Old 21 September 2020, 09:20 AM   #74
Phooi
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWERCASE GUY View Post
Thank you for being so helpful

My questions was semi-related as i'm asking about the new speedmaster movement. Sorry if you didn't feel it appropriate but frankly I don't care, just don't answer instead of being a troll.

The Constellation is not speculation, it is 100% confirmed via Omega. I can tell you it will entail a 41mm case and a ceramic bezel. So everything i'm reading is not pure speculation but thanks for the advice all the same. Do your homework before you troll me.

My question was related to the snoopy as I asked about the movement, really no need to be so rude.
I don’t think I was being rude. That was not my intention. The title of this thread was about deposits on the 50th anniversary snoopy and I addressed the questions you asked.

Since this was a snoopy thread, I was pointing out that people were not speculating on other releases. As for whether Omega plans to make movement or material changes, everything regarding the snoopy is all speculation. We will find out when they make their announcement on 10/5.
Phooi is offline   Reply With Quote