View Single Post
Old 21 September 2020, 12:42 PM   #79
Phooi
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatmeal123 View Post
For sure Phooi! We are all excited!! I can’t help but notice in this thread you are talking about your deposit and relationship with OB, which is great! Congrats! But in the others you are discussing your relationship with your AD you get rolexes from, and your confidence they will get you one. Sounds like you’re placing 2 deposits. You may want to be careful with that - I think corporate will try to definitely crack down on this and flippers. I personally think that is really fair of them and helps keep this a fun experience for everyone :) Very exciting though and hope everyone who wants one can get one and have fun wearing it! :)
I appreciate the warning. I haven’t sold any of my pieces. I buy to hold and the ADs and the OB I work with know that I am not a flipper. Also, my AD does not carry Omega so I’m not taking anything away from them. I respect their businesses and always give them the first shot. I am on a waitlist for a Daytona as well as have a deposit down the Snoopy. I plan on buying both watches. In fact, they both know that.

I’ll add that I only share what I know/experience should the relevant brand question come up.
Phooi is offline   Reply With Quote