View Single Post
Old 12 October 2019, 07:42 AM   #1
TAKUYA
⭐⭐⭐⭐2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Icon20 FSOT:NOS Rolex 116520 DAYTONA STEEL WHITE DIAL RANDOM SERIAL SEALED COMPLETE SET

Hi, Selling A New Old Stock/Collectible Timepiece & Very Beautiful 40mm Rolex 116520 Cosmograph Daytona Stainless Steel with White Dial, in Random Serial with Blue Lume. The Watch was Purchased from Rolex USA Authorized Dealer on 06.2015. Never Worn & Never Sized with Full Stickers Intact. Full Links & Full Set.

Complete Packages/Set (double boxes with sleeve, bezel protector, Rolex red tag, green serial numbers tag), & Complete Manuals/Papers with Warranty Card has Rolex USA AD's Name Stamped, Named & Dated on 06.2015.

Selling at ONLY $27325 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred PP/AP/Rolex/IWC/Panerai/Modern Trades). And I always looking to BUY modern watches.

Payment: bank wire transfer or Paypal plus PP fees for buyers with great references.

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who Section)/WUS/Paneristi/Good Guys/WWF under my screen name. International Buyers are welcome (please ask for the additional shipping fees).

IF you have any questions or concerns:

Email: bithanh_84@hotmail.com #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and independent watch seller. And I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE & Everything Pictured:

TAKUYA is online now   Reply With Quote